Monday, May 09, 2005

Commenting Policy

Rules

1. Comments with vowels in them will be deleted. I can't believe that I actually have to say something so freakin' obvious, but apparently I do.

2. Comments from Shane Raynor will be deleted 50% of the time (coin toss).

3. Comments with Jonathan Norman's head clumsily photoshopped over nude bodies will be deleted. Eventually.

Consequences

1. First-time offenders will be banned for life.

2. Second-time offenders will be forced into a room with Jeff the Baptist for one hour, armed with only a rubber chicken, a jar of mayonaise, and a copy of Your Best Life Now.

3. Third-time offenders will be shushed with the brutality that only I, a professional librarian, can muster.

8 comments:

Jonathon said...

alright something's in the water... obviously. we're all a lil' too slap happy this week!!

Anonymous said...

S ths k, hbbybr?

gavin richardson said...

drn't jnthn hd vwls n hs rspns. h's nw bnnd fr lyf rght? dn't wnt to c hm nkd. rlly fnny jhn

Jeff the Baptist said...

I was going to strip the vowels out, but frankly its annoying and I don't mind being locking in a room with myself for an hour. I'm good company. I'll just pass the time doing awful things to Joel Osteen's book.

The rest of you all may not be so fortunate. Since first time offenders are banned for life, I can only conclude that when you get to me you must be one of the undead. If the holy water and crosses don't stop you, I'm betting my mossberg will.

John said...

To clarify: the victim will be armed with the chicken, mayonaise, and Osteen book.

Jeff is a weapon himself, and doesn't need such heavy gear.

Jeff the Baptist said...

Jeff is a weapon himself, and doesn't need such heavy gear.

You mean I don't get to pick a choice bit of kit from my collection? How am I to conduct my .30 carbine/5.56 NATO undead stopping power comparison now?

John said...

Okay, Jeff. But only on Gavin.

gavin richardson said...

hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha

&:~D