Thursday, June 16, 2005

How Many Dogs Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb?

A few selected breeds from a long list:

Border Collie: Just One. And then I'll replace all the wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund: You know I can't reach the stupid lamp.

Rottweiler: Make Me.

Boxer:Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Lab:Oh, Me, Me!!!! PLEEEEEEZE Let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? PLEEEEEEEZE, Please, Please?!?

Hat tip: Jeff the Baptist

3 comments:

rev-ed said...

Speaking as a Basset Hound owner, they missed one.

"Light bulb? Ok, I'm coming. Just gotta sniff this. Oh, and this. Yeah, coming. Sniff, sniff, that smells interesting. I wonder where that animal went. OK, I'm here. Now what did you want again?"

John said...

The Lab's reaction is applicable to my dog, a Papillon.

gavin richardson said...

my lab is so this dog.. my german shep. would be chewing on the next of my lab as she changes the light bulb.