Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm a Calminian for the Week

Greetings to all the faithful readers of Locusts and Honey. I'm pleased to have the opportunity to guest blog this week while John and family move to Orlando.

As John said, I'm not a Methodist, but a Presbyterian. Yesterday posted on my own blog about the fact that I would also be posting here this week. I got a great comment to my post titled "A Calvinist Among the Arminians", from Gord who said that as a member of the United Church of Canada, founded by Presbyterians, Methodists, and Congregationalists, he thought he was a "Calminian."

So this week I am proud to be a Calminian myself, as I help keep Locusts and Honey active.


2 comments:

Jeff the Baptist said...

What flavor or Presbyterian? Although I currently attend a Baptist church, my only church membership today was as a PCA presbyterian.

Jody Harrington said...

I'm a PCUSA, but definitely on the evangelical/conservative side of the denomination.