Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm on Your Side!


Last Saturday, I conceded ideological defeat:

Conservativism (and libertarianism) are dead ends. The American people have completely bought into government as the solution to all of life's problems. In both the economic and social domains, liberalism has won the ideological struggle.

So congratulations, liberals. The Revolution might not be moving as fast as you want it to, but victory is yours.

Anyway, since I can see the handwriting on the wall, I'd like to remind liberals that as a trusted blogospheric personality, I can be trusted to round up troublemakers and rebels thwarting the liberal hegemony. Such rightwing nutjobs cannot be trusted to remain at large, and I can assure you that as head of your body of enforcers, I can ensure their subjugation to the new order.

No comments: