Friday, November 11, 2005

Embracing My Inner Tabloid

I admit it.

At first, I was very angry at the cruel smears of people like Shane Raynor and Gavin Richardson about the nature of my blogospheric journalism.

But I've decided to love the person that God made me to be. That's why I'm coming out of the closet and admitting that I'm a tabloid writer. I'm going to embrace this label because it's who I am and that's okay.

So here is the first issue of The Methodist Inquirer, a publication exposing the dark underworld of Methoblogging. Enjoy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

John Very good

gavin richardson said...

so how to do i get a subscription? inquiring minds want to know

Anonymous said...

Definitely a tabloid--there's one completely false statement on the front page which makes me question the authenticity of the stories.

John Wilks is a pacifist. No way he heads up the MethoSWAT.

Everything else seems to be credible, right?

Jonathon said...

can i contribute an article- "Locust and Honey writer's name is outed".

John said...

Fine, dammit. You can have my real name. It's Richard Hall. There. Are you happy now?

Gavin- that depends. How much money do you have in your bank account? Don't lie. I know that youth pastors are loaded.

Matthew- John Wilks is no pacifist. He likes to kick puppies.

Dannyg- It beats Shane's idea.

John said...

No, I see stupid people.

Everywhere.

Jonathon said...

RICHARD HALL- I knew that I knew you- http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/RICHARDHALL/index.html

John said...

That makes sense. I've heard women say that men have two brains but can only use one at a time.

Andy B. said...

John, very nice!
Isn't Richard Hall that guy who used to sing with that Oates guy? Come to think of it, Jonathon Norman looks a little bit like Oates with a haircut! I wonder ...

John said...

For the last time, John, I don't kick puppies, I kick kittens. It makes them more tender.

Puppies, on the other hand, make good target practice for my stun gun.

John said...

It just hit me how much Jonathon looks like Dewey from Malcome in the Middle in that picture.

Theresa Coleman said...

I feel so left out.