Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This Blog Has Been Hacked!

Apparently you don't have to be a Bishop to get your blog cracked open these days. I checked the security on my blog, and it's been wide open for months.

It turns out that without my knowledge, someone has been writing delusional and crackpot posts totally disconnected with reality and good taste. And he did it all in my name. The sheer nerve of the guy!

So all of those times, dear reader, when you thought that I was out of my skull -- it wasn't me.

Honest.

3 comments:

Jeff the Baptist said...

Was adding myself to the Methodist Blogger Profiles the giveaway?

John said...

Yeah, it was probably referring to yourself as a a "hell-bound Arminian heretic" that gave it away.

Jeff the Baptist said...

I would never describe myself that way. You maybe, but never myself.