Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Down in the 'Hood


Wazzzzzup in de hiz-ooouse, homeys!!!!










Whadup dogg.










Yo beeatch, you bin ganking some booty-cheddar theology at we!










Liz up, wanksta, da steez of traditional Methodism is ballin and foshizzle and you jabroni emergent is smack!!!!










Faggle don’t baller-block my whodi or I cap yo ass!










Ay yo trip no banging in the barrio.










Boning out, no diggity!










Peace-N, I got a tray-eight, charvala.










Book now, Wesley, or I 187 yo crackas. I strappin.











Jack all yo, c/s or yo think yo big tymers!!!! Aint nothing but chubble jobbers!!!!

12 comments:

Jeff the Baptist said...

Wow. I've never been more thankful that you don't have my picture as I am right now.

Jody Leavell said...

stop it, you're scaring me! ;)

Anonymous said...

I think all Methodist need to stand up and fight against the visual depictions of our savior, John Wesley.

John said...

If this was a caption contest, I think that James (UMCJihad) would have just won.

John said...

Wow. I've never been more thankful that you don't have my picture as I am right now.

Now if only I had your picture and photoshop!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to translate what these guys are saying?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John said...

Craig, please -- it's in plain, ordinary gangsta.

Well, I'll help you out. Here are a few resources that I used in the creation of this post.

This is also fun.

gavin richardson said...

dat is best shiznit i'd read in fo'time

Betty Newman said...

I think I'll just stick to speaking "Southern" ya'll...

Betty

rev-ed said...

Wow. I've never been more thankful that you don't have my picture as I am right now.

Ditto that. Too much library time, John?

truevyne said...

And I thought I could understand my bruthuz...
I fear twelve years as a mother has somewhat hindered my hipness.