Thursday, August 10, 2006

Who Is John the Methodist?

Michael Daniel is hunting me:

My life was no longer my own. John the Methodist had completely taken over the very fabric of my being...Then it suddenly occured to me: he is only known as 'John the Methodist'. No one really knows who he is. We THINK he goes to school at Asbury in Orlando, but no one seems to know for sure. I mean, how do you track down someone who seems to move as the wind blows?

And he's put together a video about his quest to hunt me down and end the Locusts & Honey menace.

8 comments:

gavin richardson said...

i tried outing the man last year which proved unsuccessful, however, we did gather some information.. oh and a phone number, wait that was for something else.

ps: john, i knew you were working out but didn't know you used your weight equipment for "work"

Michael said...

man, you crazy!

Anonymous said...

I know his last name...

Sally said...

... errr... now I'm scared- so glad I live across the pond... who is this man who revals so much yet stays hidden???

Anonymous said...

I always thought John the Methodist was a nice guy, but there must be a dark side that only a few unfortunates have seen.

John said...

If on the road of life, you meet a bald man with a barcode on the back of his head, run.

John said...

I know all the answers- but I ain't talking! And you can't make me!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Greg Hazelrig said...

Looks like you better be watching your back John. It seems that we're getting close.