Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Manolo, He Comments Upon the Fashion Sense of the Dictators

Manolo says:

Briefly and remarkably, the President of the Iran wears the same khaki windbreaker, wrinkled trousers, cheap oxford shirts, scruffy beard and wild eyes favored by the aging high school chemistry teachers everywhere.

Yes, in his youth he was the firebrand who would shake the very foundations of the society, but today he is content to expound upon his paranoid conspiracy theories while exercising his petty autocratic powers over the dull kids who sit in the back of the class.
In the word, he has tenure.

“Umm, Mr. Ahmadinejad, it’s time for recess.”

“Shut up and sit down, Chad, we’re not done discussing how the international Zionist cabal is controlling the lunch room.”

I would like to see pictures of Tony Mitchell to check if this portrayal of high school chemistry teachers is accurate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw that article too. Needless to say, I had to wipe my drink from the computer screen.

Richard Johnson said...

:)

Fidel wears ratty green jumpsuits or red PJs.

Kim Jong-Il wears unflattering trousers which are worn much too high on his midsection.

If I went through photos, I could say more things. This is just off the top of my head.

Dr. Tony said...

Fortunately, I burned all the photos with one or two exceptions.

Dr. Tony said...

Whoops, forgot to add this comment - "He can't be a chemistry teacher; he doesn't have a pocket protector filled with pens and markers."