Sunday, February 25, 2007

Caption Contest

Previous contest winner

WINNERS:

Allan R. Bevere: The prize at the end of the rainbow was not what Shamus expected, but given the fact that it had been a long trip, he could live with the disappointment.

Rev. Ed: Phew, Toto... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Smells more like Kentucky!

Jeff the Baptist: So I looked at the Leprechaun and said "Hey, I thought there was supposed to a be a pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow."

And he says to me with a smile, "Oh there is laddie, but it's at the other end. But you're welcome to what's a this end, a whopping great pile of ..."

And that, Your Honor, is when I hit the little green bastard.

10 comments:

Allan R. Bevere said...

The prize at the end of the rainbow was not what Shamus expected, but given the fact that it had been a long trip, he could live with the disappointment.

Anonymous said...

"Man! You one nasty leprechaun."

Christopher said...

"I pooped a pot of gold."

rev-ed said...

Phew, Toto... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Smells more like Kentucky!

methodist monk said...

We're off to see the wizard?

Jeff the Baptist said...

So I looked at the Leprechaun and said "Hey, I thought there was supposed to a be a pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow."

And he says to me with a smile, "Oh there is laddie, but it's at the other end. But you're welcome to what's a this end, a whopping great pile of ..."

And that, Your Honor, is when I hit the little green bastard.

Andy B. said...

Shem, Ham, and Japeth were awed by the sight, but Noah's often forgotten son, Portaloo, missed the whole thing.

Nathan Mattox said...

I wonder who's sitting on the pot of ............Oh never mind, I thought of it before opening the comments, and now that I read Jeff the Baptist's, it is much more developed.

Sally said...

Brings a whole new meaning to treasures in the darkness.

Anonymous said...

@rev-ed....your caption for this photo shows ignorance and contempt for KY. May God forgive you your biased sinful attitude. I also pray that your teachings do NOT perpetuate the fables of hillbillies in any state! Grow some spirituality!