Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Top 10 Signs You Spend Too Much Time Blogging

From Central Snark:

1. You think to yourself, “Am I spending too much time blogging?” And then you blog about it.

2. Your wife’s lawyer serves you with divorce papers by leaving a comment on your blog.

3. Your mom finds out about your son breaking his arm by reading your blog. (Sorry, mom).

4. You find yourself thinking, “I can’t wait to blog about this,” and you’re flossing.

5. You sometimes have nightmares about posting in front of a large group of people in a standard Blogger template.

Hat tip: Ironic Catholic

3 comments:

Art said...

I've done # 1 :(

Dan Trabue said...

Is the 6th Sign that you don't have time to do a complete Top Ten?

doodlebugmom said...

I knew I was 'beyond blogger help' when I was in a car accident, pinned, upside-down for about 45 minutes...hoping someone would get a picture of it for my blog.(45 minutes gives a person a lot of time to think, and believe me I needed to think about anything but the situation I was in at the moment!)

But no one did, my husband even drove by with my camera in his car! I still give him a hard time about that. Of course he was on his way to the ER to see us, so I can't tease him too much.