Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Middle Name Meme

I've seen this one going around some of the Christian blogs that I frequent.

Rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answer.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.


Here we go:

T -- Truck. I recently bought a truck, making me the first truck owner in my family.

H -- Hebrew. I've found this semester that I remember more OT Hebrew than I thought that I would.

E -- Eight. I did eight chin-ups at once today, which is a first for me.

I'm not really into tagging. It's like intentionally giving someone cooties. Join in if you want, or not.

No comments: