Monday, November 03, 2008

Question of the Day

Do you see yourself as a Beavis or a Butthead?


Ontario Emperor said...

Definitely a Butt-Head. Beavis is completely driven by emotions, but Butt-Head at least makes an effort to behave rationally.

I should also note that I dressed up as Butt-Head one Halloween.

I ahould also note that one of my co-workers saw me, then asked me why I didn't dress up for Halloween.

Heh heh.

DogBlogger said...

I must be Butt-Head, because my dog, The Boy, is Beavis.
Also, I'm known to make observations like, "Huhhuh, you said do do" after someone emphasizes that they DO do something.

Larry B said...

Definitely Beavis based on the fact that I have self identified with CornHolio on many psychological evaluations.

Keith Taylor said...

I'm probably Mr. Arnold.

Jody Leavell said...

Beavis...I have an inner Beavis who must be dealt with daily.