Sunday, December 13, 2009

Well, That Didn't Work

So I decided to make a few changes on my blog, like a new header. Which worked perfectly. Then I decided to get rid of Adsense. Blogger Help told me how to do so -- look up a certain section of code, delete, and republish.

Ah, in my younger days, I was more careful. Before making any changes, I would copy the entire coding into a Word document, save it, and then preview changes in my template before saving them.

I followed Google's instructions precisely, and now my sidebar is way over there. I can't figure out why.

2 comments:

Rich said...

Haha, I love the new header. I've often thought the Egyptian God of Frustration was one of the coolest moments of B5. I'm sure that's disputable, of course...

I want a copy for my wall. I wonder if they sell posters online? They should...

John said...

Thanks, Rich. Is it the best? That would be a very competitive category.