Sunday, February 07, 2010

Carnival of the Transmundane #39

I have won Matthew Caverhill's Carnival of the Transmundane for this post on a Predator dance party. This is an award that Matthew bestows on a blogger "for being one of the freakiest(in a funny way) things I've seen or read during a 7 day period."

I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents, and most of all, my college history professor Dr. Bill Walker who prudently counseled me on academic writing by saying "Documentation is like sex. When it's good, it's very, very good. And when it's bad, it's still better than nothing."

3 comments:

poppedculture said...

You are a fine and deserving recipient. MC has a good eye.

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to remember that documentation quote. That's a keeper!

John said...

I've been tempted to use it when I teach documentation, but I am (thankfully) able to resist the temptation.