Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A Note on Commenting

My apologies to regular readers Divers and Sundry, Bob, and Rich. I've tried to comment at your blogs, but Blogger is being very uncooperative, deleting my comments when I try to publish. This problem happened in the past, went away, and has now returned. I think that it is the meshing of our different versions of Blogger that is causing the problem (which is why our commenting forms look different). Or maybe not. When I'm logged out, I can't even leave anonymous comments.

I mention this because I try to engage my readers by visiting, commenting at, and linking to their blogs because...well, not doing so is foolish and rude.

4 comments:

Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

I love it when you comment. It makes my day. <3 And now I'm going to visit those other people and comment on THEIR blogs. To make THEIR days. :)

bob said...

Reading is good but commenting is connecting. Plus when someone comments it lets you know that you're not just whistling in the dark.

Divers and Sundry said...

If the others find a way to fix this, let me know. I'll see comments to this post. If I can change a setting or something I'd be glad to do it.

John said...

You've nailed it on the head, Bob.

I've seen many a blogger who wrote for a long time, never linked to or commented elsewhere, and wondered why he didn't have any traffic.