Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sloppy Eschatology: World Ends In a Final Battle Between Dinosaur-Riding Zombie Ninjas and Pirate Robots

world will end


I think that cartoonist Tim Buckley is conflating too many competing and mutually-exclusive eschatological predictions with his picture entitled "How the World Ends." Offer your view in the poll:
How will the world end?
Zombie ninjas
Robot pirates
Dinosaur-riding vampires
Jeremy Barker
Unicorn-riding Robocops
  
pollcode.com free polls

via Geekologie

7 comments:

Rich said...

Reminds me of SPANC
Ever heard of Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirls?
http://www.sjgames.com/spanc/

Rich said...

btw, anyone who uses and understands the word "eschatology" has earned geeky cool points in my book

John said...

Thanks! I have a wealth of useless knowledge, waiting to be pulled out at moments like this.

poppedculture said...

Wow, that was the most specific poll I've ever seen! Rest assured, if I am the cause of the end of the world your death will be painless.

It's the least I can do.

John said...

That's better than the offer that I'm getting from Cthulhu.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure three of those were in Doctor Who. Four, if Daleks count as evil zombie robo-unicorns.

John said...

I guess that a toilet plunger is something like a horn.