Saturday, March 06, 2010

Recipe: Roasted Leg of Ewok

Permit me to share with you one of my better recipes:

1 leg of Ewok, bone in (about 10 to 12 pounds)
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
8 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons chopped rosemary
2 teaspoons ground black pepper

2 cups diced onions
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chives
2 cups chicken stock
2 cups white wine

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Rub lime juice, garlic, rosemary, and pepper over the roast. Mix onion, parsley, chives, stock, and wine, and marinate roast in this mixture for six hours. Cook for three hours or until at least 160 degrees at the center.

4 comments:

Johnny Cat said...

I'm totally making this for my Oscars Party tonight, thanks for the heads up on cook time. I have all these Ewok parts taking up space in my freezer, anyway.

John said...

If you use white instead of dark meat, you'll probably want to make it a bit spicier.

TN Rambler said...

Sounds delicious. When can I come over? I'll bring a case of Corellian Ale.

Anonymous said...

This is outrageous! As a member of the E.P.A (Ewok Protection Agency)I insist, nay Demand! That this recipe be changed to Roasted leg of Gungan!

Everyone who is anyone knows that Ewoks are the most dangerous, fierce and frightening creatures in the universe.