Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Next Methodist Blogs Weekly Roundup...

...will likely be delayed until late Monday night, or possibly Tuesday morning, due to scheduling conflicts.

UPDATE: I'm hard at work on the MBWR, off and on, when I can. I'm changing the order and now rolling down Shane's Methodist blogroll. I'm also keeping a manual checklist because I've accidentally skipped a few blogs in the past -- especially last week. In the meantime, check out what Dean is doing -- interviews and all sorts of analytical stuff. He is rapidly becoming an intellectual and informational heavyweight in the Methodist blogosphere.

7 comments:

Theresa Coleman said...

No-o-o-o-o!! The agony!!

gavin richardson said...

how am i supposed to spend that trance-like later half of monday afternoon? how will i navigate the way?

John said...

Look up. See those dots on the ceiling? Count them.

gavin richardson said...

i've done that already.. 27,684 total. plus 4 cigarette butts in the fluorescent bulb lighting units (i guess the people in this office before me were too lazy to go outside to smoke).

John said...

I'm bummed. Really bummed.

Then again, my Tuesday is now looking up!

John said...

I'm working! I'm working! [sweating] My estimate for the time of completion is about 7 PM EST.

John said...

I hope you get to seminary soon so you can concentrate on the round-up full-time.

Snarf! Yes, seminary is a time to relax. My mentor, whom I am to address as Drill Instructor Talbot and never as 'sir' (that slip cost me two miles on the track), tells me that I may get up to three hours of sleep a night at Asbury Bible College -- er, I mean, Asbury Theological Seminary.