Friday, February 10, 2006

Happy Blogiversary to Me

This blog is one year old today.

I had been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but I figured that I didn't have the time and that it was too late to get into the market.

Then, at about 11 PM one night, as my wife and I lay in bed, I said, "I'm going to start a blog." So I got up, turned on the computer, and pulled up Blogger.

It took about a dozen tries before I could get a name that wasn't taken yet. I wanted a name with a Biblical reference. My first choice would have been "Jumping Jehoshaphat," but it was already taken. My sleepy wife called out "How about Locusts and Honey?"

That worked. So here we are.

10 comments:

gavin richardson said...

thus began the apocalypse!

Jonathon said...

happy blogiversary jonny boy!!! we've not been the same sense.

Jody Harrington said...

And may you have many more happy blogversaries!

Anonymous said...

it's a good name. Glad your wife suggested it :)

Anonymous said...

A very happy blogday to you!

Greg Hazelrig said...

Cool !

rev-ed said...

All this in one year? Just wait 'til you turn 18...

Jim said...

Happy Blogiversary. Time flies when you're in the blogoshere.

John said...

Thanks, everyone!

Jason D. Moore said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sorry for the belatedness...