Monday, March 15, 2010

11 Clever Mario Creations

pipesmario

Via Digg, The Huffington Post has a photogallery of rather clever works of Mario-inspired art. They include this work of graffiti that ingeniously made use of street-side drainage pipes to recreate a scene from the game.

Also, again thanks to Digg, I found this picture that imagined Super Mario Bros. as a Grand Theft Auto-type game. Or possibly The Sopranos. I'm not sure, because I've never seen The Sopranos. Is it a good show?

mario gta

4 comments:

NERDESQUE said...

Yoshi's face is too good haha

Anonymous said...

The pic is one that I uploaded to that website that put it on digg. The Sopranoes is an awesome show.

poppedculture said...

You're kidding about The Sopranos, right? If not, get thee to a DVD player!

John said...

No, I never got into it. Lack of cable for one thing.

I generally watch a series all at once, one episode at a time. Currently, I'm going through Babylon 5. Maybe I'll do The Sopranos sometime.