Monday, April 19, 2010

A Gallery of Awful Science Fiction Book Covers

Good Show Sir is a photoblog of bad science fiction novel cover art. Here's the annotation for Will Shetterly's The Tangled Lands:
It was my late teens and I was studying hard at some top notch university. Then came the LSD and it was all, floating semi translucent men surrounded by magical orbs in a forest being watched by unicorns. I suppose that has something to do with the world of cats, right?

via io9


Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bob said...

Awesome site you almost made me late for work.

John said...

You're welcome.

If it wasn't a bit racy at times, I'd show it to my co-workers.

larry said...

I checked this out, and it wasn't long before I was clearing away tears from eyes I was laughing so much . . . thanks for sharing!

John said...

In that case, you might enjoy this blog.