Friday, August 26, 2005

Secrets of the Methodist Blogosphere

Gavin has revealed his secret vice: professional wrestling. I think that he revealed this fact at this time so that he wouldn't have to pay me fifty bucks every week not to expose it to the world.

But I feel somewhat convicted of being the blackmailer of the Methodist blogosphere and I think that it's time that I turn over all of my cards so that I don't hold that power over anyone else.

Beth Quick is a vegan, so as long as you don't count kittens.

Shane Raynor still sleeps with a teddy bear.

Jonathon Norman and John Wilks are the same person.

Dean Snyder was responsible for the invention of Hello Kitty.

Gerry Charlotte Phelps was the responsible for the invention of Dean Snyder.

Methotaku prefers Disney.

Jay Voorhees doesn't wear anything underneath his ministerial robe.


What's my secret vice? Leave a note in the comments.

6 comments:

Jonathon said...

John secretly sleeps with his collection of Tank Girl comics under his pillow.

jn

John said...

I still have a collection of Ninja High School comics in my closet.

Jonathon said...

sweet!!! i would give anything to have my old g.i. joe comics. how's that for a pacifist?

Jonathon said...

i just got my butt kicked gi joe style by you cole. ouch.

John said...

If only I had so much hair!

John said...

That .RAM file isn't working on my computer. Dean, which of my secrets are you exposing?